The agreement between UTEG and Blue Hill College promotes support to academic, scientific, professional, and intercultural projects and activities among students, faculty and staff of both institutions, while promoting students’ inter-institutional mobility.
Technology in Business Administration
Associate in Business Administration
- Designs business projects, strategies and production techniques, implementing management processes effectively.
- Supports Management in solving operational problems, in different business areas, with evidence in regular reports.
- Uses computer software effectively, in order to optimize business operations.
- Analytically executes the process of decision making to a critical labor situation.
- Discriminates economic market variations, proposing alternative solutions in terms of political, social and economic changes.
- Interprets laws related to trade relations, international trade, and financial transactions pertinently, so as to contribute to compliance with government regulations.
- Maintains a process of effective and assertive communication at all levels of the organization, in order to facilitate the administrative management.
- Directs work teams with empathy and assertiveness, in order to make viable the achievement of the objectives of the company.
- Handles the English language in administrative situations, so as to allow compliance with standards of international institutions.